Dear readers, today we will know some interesting facts related to this colorful world and I sincerely hope that you will like this article today.
- According to scientists, the Earth was born 4.54 billion years ago and life originated on this earth about 4.41 billion years ago.
- Earth is also called Blue Planet in space language because 90% of its part is made of water only and only 10% of the rest is life.
- Earth has its own natural satellite in the solar system, yes you are thinking right because that satellite is the MOON. For your information, let me tell you that Jupiter has a total of 67 moons.
- Both earth and moon have gravity, and tidal ebb, tsunami and sea inundation in the sea are caused by the moon’s gravity.
- About 99% of the lives found billions of years ago have been destroyed, that is, the creatures we see in today’s world are only 1% in total.
- Do you know that the speed of rotation of the earth is decreasing day by day, that is, after a few billion years, there will be about 25 hours in a day?
- Earth means airplanes cannot fly at a height of more than 60 thousand feet, which is a little more than 18 kilometers.
- Recently, scientists have estimated that a huge sea of water exists about 1000 km below the surface of the Earth.
- The hottest day to date was recorded at 56.7 degrees Celsius, Which took place on 10 July 1913 at Greenland Ranch Death Valley, California.
Did you like this article, you will definitely tell us through the comment box below.