This is a common problem in shared hosting because shared hosting consists of limited resources and there may be many unwanted scripts or queries of MySQL running.
In this article, we will tell you how we can eliminate resources so that there is no difference in the performance of your website. It may be very difficult to find all the resources, so we will know about a few selected things.
1. If you are using WordPress then always keep in mind that all the plugins are updated time and core WordPress should always be updated as the bugs are solved in future updates, due to which the application uses fewer resources and runs fast.
2. If you have created your own scripts then keep in mind that the scripts are of short lines and data is coming from MySQL in an optimized manner.
3. Sort images and useless files from time to time, so that the resource is not used unnecessarily. For this, there are several plugins that tell you about the unused files and images.
4. Make sure to use a good caching plugin, thus your application will load fast and resources will be saved.
5. Pay special attention to the security of your website or else if your website is hacked then the hacker can fill your hosting with unnecessary files.
6. Keep checking the function “Site Health Status” of WordPress every week and fulfill the suggestions that are being shown, thus your website will be the latest.
7. Check your website hosting periodically for malicious scripts or spam.
If you continue to fulfill all the suggestions mentioned above, then your website will not have much load and CPU usage will be less.
We are sure that you will find this article informative, please send us your suggestions or queries through the comments below.